Women Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship
Scholarship Application Deadline – October 31, 2022
How to Apply:
- Step 1- Submit your application on GoTeamUp.Org/AfrochellaScholarship
- Step 2- Be sure to include your Instagram/TikTok handle on the application under “Enter your Instagram/TikTok Handle”
- Step 3- Follow the Instagram/TikTok accounts of Afrochella Foundation (@afrochellafoundation) & TeamUp (@teamup.ngo)
- Step 4- Post your one minute video on your Instagram or TikTok and tag both @afrochellafoundation & @teamup.ngp on why education is important to you
Afrochella Foundation believes in gender equality. This purpose of this scholarship is to support young women in Ghana looking to further their education at a four year university. Each scholarship winner will be awarded GH¢15,000. The number of awarded scholarships will be determined based upon relative need and the availability of funds raised by Afrochella Foundation and Team Up.
Afrochella scholarships are awarded based on a student’s academic potential, achievement, and commitment to serving communities. The scholarship is open to all eligible persons. To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Ghana.
- Be a woman
- Must be age 16 or older
- Demonstrate a commitment to the community through a 400-500 word essay describing your involvement in a community project, and the results or impact of that involvement to the community
- Have been accepted and/or fully enrolled in an accredited college/university in Ghana.
- Submit your most recent transcript (Secondary School or University)
- Must hold a 3.0 or higher Grade Point Average
Applicants will be evaluated by the Selection Committee and interviews are required for selected participants. If selected, you will receive an email to move forward with a virtual interview.
If you have any questions please email: AfrochellaScholarship@GoTeamUp.Org